The February 2017 Episode of LifeTalk
Mark Crutcher, Renee Hobbs, and Stephen Broden discuss the latest abortion related news and politics.
This month’s hot topics include:
– Planned Parenthood claims that they have received 300,000 donations since the elections alone. If Americans are truly supporting them by the thousands, then do they need our taxpayer dollars?
– Is there more to come from the House Select Investigative Panel on Infant Lives over the sale of aborted baby parts?
– The on-going attempts to shut down pro-life student groups, websites, and the pro-life message.
– A think tank’s plans to create division in the Catholic church and change the churches position on key issues – including abortion.
– Election Analysis: How the Democratic party’s love of abortion is hurting them.